At Home with Diversity
As a Certified “At Home with Diversity Specialist” Dennis Brando’ s vision is to create an atmosphere where people are valued for their uniqueness and differences, and are confident that their contributions matter.
Since its inception in 1998, At Home with Diversity® has addressed the topics of diversity, fair housing and business planning development.
By obtaining this Certification, Dennis’ business has grown substantially.
His business plan includes:
- Examining cultural stereotypes, assumptions, and biases to increase awareness of such thoughts and attitudes, and learn how to value individual differences.
- Explain that inclusion is the aim of diversity sensitivity, and how it will increase business and enhance risk management.
- Communicate more effectively, and provide equal service to clients in their multicultural local markets.
- Apply and practice One America Principles and fair housing laws.
- Build and expand understanding of cultural differences.
- Develop professional and sensitive guidelines for working with people of different cultures. Identify personal objectives and review potential strategies to create business plans that include diversity.
- Research and interpret data to assess cultural attributes in their local markets.
- Access and analyze U.S. demographic information to understand the impact of current trends on the real estate industry. >
- Modify marketing and selling strategies to attract and service multicultural and international clients in their local markets.
- Develop a business plan, based on inclusion and diversity, to address specific needs of clients in the local multicultural and international markets.
Southwest Florida offers a very diverse lifestyle with many Buyers and Sellers coming from a wide variety of countries, family status and backgrounds. It is important to work with an agent that understands the importance of Diversity in today’s Real Estate Market.